After Jio’s entry, mobile operators are facing a situation like war, where they need to provide better services than others for cheap so they can survive. It is even more competitive now after the launch of Jio’s free 4G phone, Jio Phone. With hope to retain customers, Airtel has partnered with Karbonn to provide a 4G smartphone at the effective cost of just Rs.1399. This Airtel Karbonn offer will help users to get Karbonn A40 smartphone for just rs.1399 which costs Rs.2899.
However, it is still tough to compete with Jio Phone but the main thing is that it is a 4G smartphone while Jio Phone is a just basic 4G phone. However, that will cost nothing for users but this will cost Rs.1399. We will talk about a detailed comparison in next section of the post.
Karbonn A40 Indian smartphone will come under a special 4G offer from Airtel. In this offer, users will get free 500 MB data along with free unlimited calls by paying just Rs.169. You can read more about Airtel Rs.169 plan here. This is a full-fledged smartphone with Android 7.0 Nought that will let you run countless android apps on your smartphone without any issue and limitations.
Airtel has launched this offer under ‘Mera Pehla 4G Smartphone’ initiative that focuses on users who have never owned any 4G smartphone in past. It is launched to gain the attention of all those users who want to migrate to 4G and thinking to opt for Jio 4G Phone as that is only available affordable 4G smartphone in India.
Similar to Jio, in this offer as well user need to recharge with Rs.169 plan to avail the 4G services at an affordable price. And, they need to do recharge for 36 months i.e 3 years so they can be eligible for a cashback of Rs.1500 under Airtel Karbonn offer. They will be providing cashback of Rs.1500 in two installments and there is no return required so you can use the phone as long you want. You can check the detailed terms of the offer below.
Note: The cashback will be credited to Airtel payments Bank Account.
Table Of Contents
Airtel Karbonn Offer – Rs.1500 Cashback
This offer is available with a special 4G offer of Rs.169. However, there is no force to recharge with the Rs.169 plan only but they need to recharge their number with at least Rs.3000 in first 18 months to receive Rs.500 cashback and after that, another recharges of Rs.3000 to claim cash benefits of Rs.1000. So, in this way, you will receive cashback of Rs.1500 which will make the cost of phone Rs.1399 only.
In the first installment, the user will receive Rs.500 refund and in the second installment, the user will get rs.1000 refund. Unlike JioPhone, you don’t have to return the phone back.
The phone will also come with pre-installed apps like MyAirtel, Airtel TV and Wynk Music that will let you enjoy premium services of Airtel, similar to Jio.
- Pay rs.2899 to buy Karbonn A40 Smartphone
- Recharge with Rs.3000 or more in 18 months to get cashback of Rs.500 in Airtel Payments Bank Account
- You can recharge with any amount as per your wish, however, there is special plan of Rs.169 available under Airtel Karbonn Offer
- Recharge for another Rs.3000 in next 18 months to get another cashback of Rs.1000
- There is no need to return phone after 3 year
- Cashback wil be credited to Airtel payments bank account.
Karbonn A40 Buy Online
You can buy Karbonn A40 Indian smartphone online from any of Online shopping sites as it is available for purchase there. you can follow below procedure to order it online from Amazon.
- Click here and go to amazon
- Add Karbonn A40 Indian to your shopping cart
- Login to your amazon account
- Choose delivery address
- Select payment method
- Place order.
Karbonn A40 Indian Specifications
- 1 GB RAM + 8 GB ROM
- 4 Inch Screen
- Android 7.0 Nought
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 2 MP + 0.3 MP Camera
- 1400 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE + 2G/3G
Jio Phone V/s Karbonn A40 – Which to Buy
This is a question that can come in your mind. Whether you should buy Jio Phone that is free or this one which costs Rs.1399. So here we have mentioned a few points that will help you to decide your preference.
- Jio Phone is Effectively Free, While it Costs Rs.1399
- You need to pay rs.2899 for it, while phone Jio Phone you just need to pay Rs.1500 only
- Rs.1500 cashback will be given to users of both phones
- You need to return Jio Phone After 3 Year to get refund while you don’t need to return it, you can use it as long you want
- It is a full-fledged 4 Inch smartphone while Jio phone is a keypad phone
- It runs on Android Naught 7.0
- You can install any android app on it while there are a few apps available for Jio Phone.
So, overall it seems a good phone with Airtel Karbonn Offer.