While shopping what we prefer? We always want to get something which is either cheaper in price or multi-functional so we can use that for various purposes, without spending extra bucks. Single word SAVING can define our first preference, no matter you accept it or not. Once you scroll you will find a list of best printer cum scanner. It will help you to decide and buy the one which suits best for you.
If you wonder what you can do with a printer cum scanner then let me tell you that actually it’s a multi function printer, usually known as all in one printer. It allows you to do many things with it such as Printing, Scanning, Xerox & Even Photo Printing.
If you are still unsure that why this list is here then let me tell you. We have shortlisted these best scanner cum printers so you can choose the best according to your budget. In market there are plenty of brands selling these printer-scanners with numerous of models, so it is totally difficult to see all and choose the one which is best. In this situation this list is going to help you out.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Printer Cum Scanner 2017 : Online Price
- 1.1 1. Canon Pixma E477 All-in-One InkJet Wifi Printer (White/Blue)
- 1.2 2. Epson L220 Colour Ink Tank System Printer
- 1.3 3. HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Multifuction Monochrome Printer – Black
- 1.4 4. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M128fn Printer
- 1.5 5. Epson M200 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
- 1.6 6. HP M126nw LASERJET PRO MFP PRINTER
- 1.7 7. Brother DCP-T300 Colour Multifunction Ink Tank Printer
- 1.8 8. Canon E560 Colour Wifi Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- 1.9 9. Canon Pixma G3000 (All in One Wireless Ink Tank Printer)
- 1.10 10. Samsung SCX-4021S Monochrome Multi Function Laser Printer
- 2 What To Consider While Buying A Printer Cum Scanner
Best Printer Cum Scanner 2017 : Online Price[alert-success]
1. Canon Pixma E477 All-in-One InkJet Wifi Printer (White/Blue)
Lower cost, wireless printing functionality makes it eligible to lead this list. It costs just ₹4,199, cheapest in the whole list. Canon Pixma E477 comes with multiple features which includes wireless printing, low cost cartridge, low printing cost & features to print with canon cloud link or checking Ink level with canon’s mobile app.
- Wireless ink efficient print, scan, copy & cloud print
- Upto 4800X600 dpi print resolution
- 600X1200 dpi scan resolultion-CIS
- ISO print speed 8.0/4.0 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Ink Efficient Cartridge:
- Black-400 pages
- Colour 180 pages
- PIXMA printing solutions, google cloud print
- Access point mode
- Auto power On/Off
- 1 USB 2.0 Hi speed, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1 year onsite warranty
2. Epson L220 Colour Ink Tank System Printer
This one is from Epson which known for their inc effective low cost printing technology. This printer is going to provide you best print quality with lowest per page printing cost.
- At just Rs.441 per bottle Epson genuine ink bottles let you enjoy high page yields of up to 4000 pages (black) at very low costs
- Busy offices will appreciate the improved printing speeds of up to 27 ppm for draft B&W and up to 7 ipm for default B&W prints
- Enjoy warranty coverage of one year or 15000 prints, whichever comes first for maximum value and freedom from maintenance
- Print speed – Monochrome: 27 ppm, Colour: 7 ipm
- Compatible cartridges – T6641, T6642, T6643, T6644
- item does not have built-in WIFI router
3. HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Multifuction Monochrome Printer – Black
Now, here comes the best from HP, It’s M1136 Pro multi-functional printer with super affordable printing cost and fast speed printing with speed of 18 ppm & highest possible print resolution of 600×600 dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: 18 ppm
- Print Technology: Laser
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported Media Types: Paper, Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, Cardstock, Postcards
- Functionality: Print, scan, copy
- Power Consumption: Maximum 375 Watts
- Energy saving features
4. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M128fn Printer
This one is another good printer from HP packed with a elegant look and latest technologies. The printer allows you to print with Wireless connectivity or Ethernet connectivity. You can also print with AirPrint from your apple smartphone or with HP ePrint.
- Compact Design and LED display
- Print, Scan and Copy function
- Inbuilt technologies and other exciting features
5. Epson M200 All-in-one Inkjet Printer
As i already said, if you need low cost printing then Epson is best choice, no matter which model you are buying. It costs just 12 paise per print, lowest i guess. It has a print speed of 15 ipm and draft speed of 34 ppm. It can also copy at the speed of 34 cpm.
- Superb savings and page yield
- Distinctive print speed
- High quality and durability
- Network connectivity
- Seamless printing with Epson iPrint
- Increased productivity
- Smooth operation with integrated 2-line LCD panel
- Space-saving design
- Epson warranty for peace of mind
6. HP M126nw LASERJET PRO MFP PRINTER
The lightening speed of 20 ppm makes it different then others. There is no doubt that hp is good brand but there are some models which can be considered as best upon looking at their specifications and this is one of them.
- Keep up with the pace of business-print, copy, and scan at high speeds
- Print from virtually anywhere-using your smartphone, tablet, and PC
- Easily copy both sides of a two-sided ID or other small document onto the front
- Just start printing, quick and easy-with the simple control panel
- Print from your mobile device with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app
- 1 Year Next Business Day Exchange Support
7. Brother DCP-T300 Colour Multifunction Ink Tank Printer
After Epson i prefer printer from Brother when it come to low cost printing. This printer cum scanner provides a good quality print so it can be used for multiple purposes. The printer prints a little slower but you can see the quality of print which makes it worth. However, if you choose low quality print then it will print your paper at lightning speed.
- Bigger savings and smarter design with Refill Tank System that offers ultra-high 6000 page-yield for black ink
- Fast print speeds up to 27/10 ppm (mono/colour) in Fast Mode
- Compatible ink cartridges: BT6000BK, BT5000C, BT5000M, BT5000Y
- Warranty: 1 year or 30,000 pages, whichever is earlier
8. Canon E560 Colour Wifi Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Canon means low price, enough. This one cost around 6k INR and provides high quality printing and scanning at this low cost. But, we found that it cost more then other printers when it comes to per page printing cost. It should be not a problem for you if you are going to use for household purposes only as we have less use of it.
- Upto 4800X1200 dpi print resolution
- 1200X2400 dpi scan resolution-CIS
- ISO print speed 9.9/5.7 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Borderless printing upto A4
- Ink efficient cartridges black-800 pgs, colour-300 pages
- Auto 2 side print
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed, WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 5.7ipm (colour) / 9.9ipm (mono)
- Photo speed (4 x 6-inch): 44sec (borderless)
- Lower printing costs
- Wireless connectivity
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Printer type: Wireless Ink Efficient Print, Scan, Copy & wifi Printing
9. Canon Pixma G3000 (All in One Wireless Ink Tank Printer)
This is a little costly printer from canon, it have wireless LAN feature so you can print from a larger range with freedom. It also supports mobile and cloud printing.
- Wireless LAN
- Maximum Printing Resolution 4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Access Point Mode
- Mobile and Cloud Printing
- High Page Yield Ink Bottles
- Integrated Ink Tank System
10. Samsung SCX-4021S Monochrome Multi Function Laser Printer
Samsung is popular for there best build quality and performance. This printer also have Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver which let you see exact preview of print before you takes it out.
- Multi-Functional Printer, Durable Prints
- Save Print Cost, Easy Eco Driver
- Easy Mobile Printing
- Unleash your workforce with 3-in-1 functionality (Print, Copy, Scan)
- Push the button. Save on print costs.
- Simple and efficient printer management make easy
- Enjoy more convenience with a built-in network
- Discover the power of easy mobile printing
So these printers are the best and chosen by us, based on customer reviews and carefully checking the product specifications. We have added the bests under different budgets, so you are free to choose the one which is perfect for you.
We have added the direct link to buy them online from Amazon do you don’t have to find them out.
What To Consider While Buying A Printer Cum Scanner
Whatever you buys, first you need to shortlist your preferences. After that it will be much easier to choose best choice for oneself. Still there are some essential things which plays most critical role in our purchase. In actual it all starts with budget and ends with budget but somethings plays important role in choosing a budget or a product under choosen budget.
So here are a few things that you need the consider while choosing a printer cum scanner.
1. Printing Speed
2. Cost Per Print
3. Colour or Black and White
5. Inkjet Or LaserJet
6. Supported Paper Size
7. Mobile Based Printing
8. Double Side Printing Support[Also See: Best Hot Glue Gun]
I am sure that your main purpose to by a printer cum scanner is to print, copy (Xerox) & scanning from single device. You can buy any one of these, they are sufficient for your purpose. Just to keep the quality you can see that all of these printers are from top brands such as canon, Samsung, Epson and others so you don’t have to visit service center so earlier.