With today’s first IPL match, madness for cricket starts. Considering the madness for cricket, especially IPL in India, Amazon has brought a new quiz named Amazon Cricket Quiz. In the quiz, you are asked 7 simple question and once you answer all of them correctly you will win the lucky draw.
There will be a total of 25 peoples who will win the quiz and will get their prizes. Prizes are big enough to excite you but considering the userbase of Amazon, it is really tough to be the one who has won the price. There is very little chance of winning in Amazon Cricket Quiz but there is daily new amazon quiz so you can try your luck on the next day.
However, as you don’t have to follow a big procedure to get in tot he quiz so it is really worth to participate in the quiz. It won’t be taking more than 2 minutes for you to complete the quiz. But as if you are wondering what are the answers to questions asked in the quiz then let me tell you that they are very simple and you can answer all of them very easily.
Still, if you can’t do that then we have all the Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers below on this post in order to help you with questions and maximizing the chances of your winning.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers
1. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a max. of __ overs per innings?
Ans – 24
2. In a Super Over, which team bats first?
Ans – The team which batted second in the match
3. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Ans – The team captain
4. In the context of cricket, what does T20 stand for?
Ans – Twenty-20 cricket
5. In T20 international matches, which batsman holds the record for most runs off of one over?
Ans – Yuvraj Singh
6. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today?
Ans – Tell you the names of the teams playing that day
7. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket match?
Ans – Predict the outcome before the match
Amazon Cricket Quiz Details
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
This Quiz will be live until 31st of May, don’t make a mistake with Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers.